The call for ECIR student grants is now open. The grant program provides stipends to cover registration fees for full-time students who wish to attend the ECIR 2020 in Lisbon.
How to apply
Grant applications should be submitted by 15 December 2019 to [email protected] Applicants will be notified about the selection results by mid-January 2020 at the latest.
The required documents are (to be sent in a single PDF file):
- a short letter of support from your supervisor
- a copy of your current student I.D.
- a grant application document (2 page max.) containing the following info:
- full name, address, university
- PhD topic, starting date, supervisor(s)
- current research, studies, publications, CV related to the conference topics
- Why attending ECIR 2019 will be beneficial to you?
- Will you be presenting your work at the conference? (Oral Presentation, Poster, Demo)
- Did you submit a paper? If yes, is your paper accepted?
Only complete applications submitted on time will be considered.